Saturday, November 28, 2009

Patient from Tennessee

There is another patient on the exact Karen Kovacik protocol. A patient visited Colorado, undergoing treatment with Dr. Holsworth for two weeks in November. This patient also experienced improvement while undergoing therapy. Patient wrote after returning home to Tennessee that she continues to improve after each treatment.

This particular patient never had back surgery but did have many ESI's. Patient was diagnosed with arachnoiditis in May 2009.

We have asked this patient to publish her experience. Things don't always move fast when you have arachnoiditis, so her story make take some time.

Karen Kovacik, LWA

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is Connie Keeler and I'm the patient from Tennessee that visited Karen and Dr. Holsworth for 10 days. I had a wonderful time walking with Karen each morning and seeing Dr. Holsworth for the treatments. I've been back home for one week and have been able to continue my treatments. I have been able to decrease the amount of pain medicine that I take by 25% and I'm sleeping better. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Holsworth and the protocol that Karen and I are on. My doctor in Tennessee has been able to communicate with Dr. Holsworth and supported my trip to Colorado and is ordering the same treatments for me in TN. I am very excited about my improvement. I would encourage any one with arachnoiditis to consider getting in touch with Dr. Holsworth and going to see him so that you too may also receive the treatments and begin to fell better. I feel that I have received an early Christmas present. God does wonderful things through his special angels (Karen & Dr. Holsworth)!

    ReplyDelete