Monday, November 30, 2009

Anna Morgan

Please welcome Anna Morgan of Florida. Anna's emails is annathea25@gmaail.com

Anna says:

"Arachnoiditis was featured on an MRI taken in 1995. I had had four laminectomies and then had a 4 level fusion (L-4 - S-1). I also had 2 myelograms in the 1970's. After the fusion I hAd a year and a half of relief, then I had unrelenting pain which required large amounts of prescription pain killers. In 2002 I was lucky enough to receive an intrathecal pain pump, which changed my life. This horrible disease forced me to neglect my family and ended my career. I have a Master's degree in education and had taught for 27 years. Two years ago I received my SS Disability on the first request. Today I live the best I can with a fantastic husband and daughter. They are the world's best at understanding and helping. I also have complete foot drop in my left foot."

No comments:

Post a Comment