Saturday, May 8, 2010

Welcome to Andee Younkin

Please welcome Andee Younkin of Nevada. Andee welcomes your email. Her email address is pandaandee@aol.com. Andee has Adhesive Arachnoiditis.

Andee says:

"I was a Victim/Survivior of Domestic Violence & Rape. I was held captive for 14 hours, brutally beaten, repeatedly raped, strangled and left for dead. After a trial the perpertrator was sentenced to 4 life sentences. It was due to this horrific incident that led to multiple spine surgeries, cervical and shoulder surgery as well. After two years I was finally diagnosed with Adhesive Arachnoiditis. I survived the most horrible night of my life to be diagnosed with a chronic incureable disease. Just when one would think it couldn't get any worse...LOL!! But I have learned many of life's lesson's and one of the most important one is, NEVER, EVER GIVE UP. We find strength we didn't know we had to survive. It's most definitely worth it! Even a day filled with pain and frustration there is joy. I am a grandmother and last May I became a great grandmother. There in itself is reason to persevere. The blessings are many and you just have to try your damndest to keep believing!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment