Sunday, May 30, 2010

Welcome Richard Doyle

Please welcome Richard J. Doyle of California. He has Arachnoiditis. His email is bigspice@sfsu.edu.

Richard says:

"Eemail is on a friends computer. She will give to me."

"I would like to register for Newsletters. I like to hear of experiences of others and I am interested also in treatments/approaches which have seemed to work for some folk. I am on morphine and have been in pain for years. My mailng address is Richard Doyle 46 Seton Irvine, Ca 92612

My friend at the email address above will handle any correspondence on email and get it to me. I will respond through the same."

----------------

From LWA - At this time we do not have a newsletter. It would be nice if some of the members would take the time to write to Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment