Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Juliette Curtis has questions. Can any of you help? If so her email is below! Thank you.

Juliette Curtis is a new member. We are pasting in her request for information/support below.

Anything any of you can do to share or respond to Juliette would be appreciated!

Her email is curtisjuliette@yahoo.com

Here is her request:

"I am so glad to be part of this blog. Can anyone share with me there experiences with topamax, and maybe even if they have taken along with darvocet and dilaudid.

Also, is there anyone here from central oregon that has a good doctor that knows about arachnoiditis? I like my doctor. but he just seem so uninformed, at times I feel like I know more than he does and I do not know very much.

Thanks."

Please respond directly to Juliette if you can. Our "comments" are not as visible as the blog posts and I think it would be helpful if you could start communicating with "each other."

Thank you for any help anyone can offer Juliette.

LWA Cofounders

No comments:

Post a Comment