Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What the World Needs Now .... is Love AND Hope - Here is part of your cheering section!

Clif Riethmiller made a comment about your note "Momentous Step in Finding a Cure for Arachnoiditis, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome & More": I have visited the website and I have some small understanding of arachnoiditis. I may not have much but I will always have an ear to listen, a hand to help and a shoulder to lean on. And, you absolutely amaze me.

Clif Riethmiller made a comment about your note "Momentous Step in Finding a Cure for Arachnoiditis, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome & More": Thank you!

Jimmy Winokur made a comment about your note "Momentous Step in Finding a Cure for Arachnoiditis, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome & More": Karen, This website and your other work constitute an ambitious project to address a painful, seemingly little-known lower spine ailment, which I know has caused you great physical and emotional pain. The pictures -- of you and especially the x-rays -- vividly shout: "caution!" It is great that you and your co-founders are taking the issues beyond just yourselves, to try and help other sufferers worldwide. Godspeed! Jimmy

Eve Tysinger Gossman made a comment about your note "Momentous Step in Finding a Cure for Arachnoiditis, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome & More": Karen, I know I told you that I'm convinced that my mother suffered from this. After seeing what she went through, I am a huge supporter of anything that might help. Keep up the good work. You are amazing!

JoAnn Fetzer Sedoris made a comment about your note "Momentous Step in Finding a Cure for Arachnoiditis, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome & More": prayers... positive thoughts ... a place in my heart!

Liz Wald Spears Reed made a comment about your note "Momentous Step in Finding a Cure for Arachnoiditis, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome & More": Having dealt with so many people in my life with chronic pain issues due to back problems and auto immune problems - its been wonderful watching you get to feeling better - I'm proud of you and the work your doing ....

Dixie Johnson made a comment about your note "Momentous Step in Finding a Cure for Arachnoiditis, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome & More": I've studied all of your blogs and I totally support you. You are so much stronger Than I would be. You have my LOVE. SUPPORT, and any help I can give you.

Karen Kovacik says, "Thank you all for your support. Our members, their families, health care practitioners and all that are touched by this issue need your support."

No comments:

Post a Comment