Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Karen in Florida, Jon & Cindy Available

Greetings from Sunny Florida. Arrived at 11:30 pm last night, April 7.

I am thrilled to report that I navigated Denver International Airport with rolling luggage and heavy personal item (experimental stuff galore in it) with NO assistance!

Stood in the security line, unloaded, loaded my items, just like an "able bodied" person! Then made it to Atlanta, WALKED to the T concourse which was a hike again with NO assistance! Then to West Palm Beach and again walked with my carry on to baggage claim ... NO assistance, no traveling companion.

Folks, if that isn't indicative of improvement, I don't know what else you need? WOW

Jon and Cindy are on task while I play down here. You are all in my heart and I am "going for it" for each and every one of you.

Love & Blessings to ALL!

Karen Kovacik, Co-FounderLife with Arachnoiditis

No comments:

Post a Comment