Thursday, April 2, 2009

BIG NEWS - Nattokinase May Show Promise for Arachnoiditis!

This is the most exciting possibility yet! While we cannot "prove" N-Kinnase will work for everyone, it "seems" to be working for me. Having gone from being unable to balance in June 2008 to walking 6.7 miles and an active lifestyle today is truly remarkable.

Last Monday, I printed out research for Dr. Ralph Holsworth, a profibrinolytic enzyme researcher (hope I got that right). Just a few minutes ago, I came from Dr. Holsworth's office and he had done some research since Monday. He was EXCITED. His preliminary research "suggests" the profibrinolytics may show promise for arachnoiditis!! Dr. Holsworth has asked for my complete medical history including x-rays, MRI's, CT scans, etc. to put together formal documentation. If we can get a formally documented study, we are going to go places!

THIS IS EXCITING. If you want to give this a try, please go to our web site at www.lifewitharachnoiditis.com and look under the Provider section. We will be listing the research company involved with this product. I've been on it since November 2008 and have never felt better. Each week is better than the one before. It is not an instant fix. But if you could take a slice from June to Dec and then now, WOW. PLEASE TALK TO YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER FIRST.

We are in preliminary stages of discussing how we can get health care providers involved in the actual research so others may take advantage of this process.

I am so encouraged! In my heart, I knew I was a different person from last summer, but I am now so excited if this can be helpful to others. Please let us hear from you!

Karen Kovacik
Co-Founder

10 comments:

  1. I need to pass this info on to my husband, who as you know is the one with AA, and a physician himself. He needs to get more involved but not really sure how to. He is a brilliant man and needs to use his gift to help cure this disease/condition/curse whatever you want to call it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you benefiting from the sale of this supplement? Are you selling it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous,

    I appreciate your enquiry. Let me provide you with the answers to both your questions. The answers are NO and NO. There is no selling of any type, any form, or any fashion on ANY lifewitharachnoiditis web pages, or blogs, or anything else the group may be involved in. Therefore no member or co-founder is benefiting financially from this organization.

    lifewitharachnoiditis web pages and blogs were designed, were implemented, and are maintained by the co-founders noted on the main web site. Our mission is also stated there as well.

    I recomend that you familiarize yourself with the main web site. I would as well suggest if you are asking such leading questions that you have the professionalism to at least sign your post.

    If you have any further questions you are welcome to contact me directly at jon.mchann@gmail.com as further anonymous questions that do not fit into the scope of our mission may not be posted in the future.

    SIGNED
    Jon McHann
    Co Founder
    lifewitharachnoiditis.com
    jon.mchann@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried to click on the provider section several times but nothing comes up. I'm I doing something wrong or is it not there yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, where are you clicking on the section? It works from the www.lifewitharachnoiditis.com website. I will email you personally when we figure out what is wrong. Thank you for inquiring.

    Cindy Hellman
    Co Founder
    cahellman@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I know who that 'anon' is from April 3... She is a paid shill for Big Pharma...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. While we approve most comments for posting, this does not make them accurate.

    I know that the prior posts of Feb 16, 2010 are not entirely factual according to my researcher that has now reviewed these two comments.

    Karen Kovacik

    ReplyDelete
  10. My researcher has requested the article on nattokinase be removed form our web site. The intent of the research was not arachnoiditis, rather more cardiovascular based. Although it "may" be useful for arachnoiditis, he requested removal of the article due to the confusion regarding the intent of his research. Additionally, nowhere in his article was any inference that nattokinase has an application for muscle spasms. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

    ReplyDelete