Thursday, March 25, 2010

Welcome Sharon of Ireland

Please welcome Sharon of Dublin, Ireland. Sharon welcomes your email at sharongillece@yahoo.co.uk.

Sharon says:

"Than you Karen for sharing this with me, I have read with interest your Journey so far. Its incredible and I so want to be your Dr's 1st Irish Guinuine Pig, I find the life you are living right now, its where I want to see myself in maybe a years time. I have listed the suppliments and vitamins that you take and I hope to bring it up with my GP(PC) on my next visit,I dont know whether he will be willing to help me. But nothing ventured nothing gained.

But life is good I am a very Lucky Girl I have the support of a Wonderful Husband who has been my rock through all of this. I have 2 Beautiful Children So 20 in Oct and daughter was 17 in Jan,

Once again Karen I am so happy that this protocol is helping you, and I look forward to meeting you in France July 1-4th,
Love Sharon aka Luckysg"

No comments:

Post a Comment