Thursday, March 25, 2010

Welcome Courtnea Smith Stark

Please welcome Courtnea W. Smith Stark of New York. Courtnea welcomes your emails at courtstark@juno.com.

Courtnea says:

" I am disabled with Arachnoiditis, have been unable to work 2001, one year after spinal stenosis surgery which flared my Arachnoiditis so badly I was unable function let alone work. At the time of my diagnosis of Arachnoiditis, the two neurosurgeons that I saw said I needed the surgery, but didn't "seem" concerned about the arachnoiditis. In other words, they didn't know or care about it and it's effect on me after the surgery. I have been under the care of some very caring and competent Doctors for the past ten years and will gladly tell anyone who asks who they are and what they have done for me. I do have many problems related to Arachnoiditis and the meds I have been on but I try to ive eah day as it comes.
I would like to thank the founder of this website it is a great place for us to share."

No comments:

Post a Comment