Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome Louis Vetere

Please welcome Louis Vetere of New York. Louis has mild arachnoiditis. He welcomes your email at lvetere@optonline.net.

Louis says:

"Just a question...my spinal injury occurred in 1979 at the age of 21. Since that time I have played basketball touch football, golf and skied for many years. I still workout with weights, jog and play golf (walking). After being diagnosed with mild arachnoiditis about 10 days ago. I'm experiencing tingling in the legs and a pressure in my lower back. But no real substantive pain. Is this how is starts or should I be experiencing a great deal of pain? Just curious!"

1 comment:

  1. Louis, everyone is different. The type of pain you describe is characteristic of Arachnoiditis. I have had a progressive journey over the past 20 years with my AA. The level 10 pain I experienced in 1991 with my surgeries would be about a level one to me now. However, not everyone gets worse. And everyone's timing is different. I hope your level of pain stays low!
    Cindy Hellman, Co-founder LWA

    ReplyDelete