Friday, February 5, 2010

Joan of California

Please welcome Joan Dagostino of California. Joan has a diagnosis of spinal arachnoiditis and she welcomes your email. Her email address is joandag@hotmail.com

Joan says:

"I have spinal arachnoiditis diagnosed in 1986. On Jan. 16, 2010 and it was the most painful procedure I have ever had (mind you I have had several epidural blocks) The reason for this block was severe pain in legs and lower back. I have fallen 3 times last week. I am losing the strength in my legs to where I am now using a walker. I have no balance whatsoever. My legs are so very weak and I have began to notice about 2 months ago, and it seemed every week they were getting weaker and weaker. Just a few months ago I could do so much and now I cannot. WHAT IS GOING ON? And the pain is so severe, that I get no relief at all until I can take my meds. But, let me tell you I am so so scared because of legs have changed. Also my ankles were so swollen that my Dr. put me on Lasix and the swelling has gone down. But I don't know why all of a sudden I have such terrible changes with terrible pain."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joan,

    I tried to email you at your private email and it didn't work. Please send me an email. I would like to discuss this with you personally. ellijaygal@yahoo.com

    Thanks!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete