Monday, February 1, 2010

Donna asks you to email her please!

Please welcome Donna Cole of Missouri. Donna has Adhesive Arachnoiditis and would welcome your email at dlcole2828@aol.com.

Donna says:

"I currently have AA and suffer also from permenant nerve damage in my left leg, 2 bulging discs and I have a spinal fusion in the L5 S1 area. I have a spinal cord stimulator, but I don't use it because the vibration makes the pain more intense. I became addicted to prescription Methadone (pain meds), so in 05/09 I went into rehab and have been drug free and in pain ever since. Now I depend on God and sleep to get me through each day. It would be nice to communicate with someone who knows what it is like to walk in my shoes each day.

Thank you,

Donna Cole"

1 comment:

  1. Cindy Hellman, Co-founder LWAFebruary 18, 2010 at 4:36 PM

    Donna,
    I am so sorry to hear about your problems. It must have been horrible going through rehab when you needed the meds for your pain. I welcome you to this site as I am one of the co-founders. I will email you personally so that you can write anything without reservation and we can keep in close contact. If you read my bio on the LWA website you will find my history.
    Thank you for writing. Sincerely, Cindy Hellman

    ReplyDelete