Thursday, September 24, 2009

Welcoming New Members

Michael of Pennsylvania: Michael's father has Arachnoiditis. You may email Michael at levenson.michael@gmail.com. Michael says:

"My father was diagnosed with this disease over 20 years ago.

I recently have been encouraging my father to try a holistic approach to fighting this disease. Currently he is hesitant, as there is no information to support this approach. Coming across your website, is exactly what I need.

It is amazing to read your success stories and I look forward to reading more.

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to email me.

Happy healthy days ahead.

Michael Levenson"

**********

Raina Yarroch of Alabama. You may email Raina at raina.yarroch@gmail.com. Raina says:

"I would like to get in touch with the Doctor that is treating Karen and talk to him. I am a nurse and would like to know the treatment Karen is taking so that I may try it.

Thank you,
Raina"

**********

Below is the information submitted on Sep-20-2009 12:16 EST
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joan Bernard of Connecticut. You may email Joan at joanb800@yahoo.com. Joan says:

"I have had adhesive arachnoiditis since at least 1990. I was diagnosed with class 3 AA in 1995 and was told that I would be paraplegic but avoided this with acupuncture, diet, vitamin therapy and keeping as active as possible, however I had a full spinal mylelogram, lumbar, thoracic, cervical and brain in 1987. I had a bad epidural in October 2008 that caused me to go into a severe flare which by 3'09 had me paralyzed in lower extremities from hip down and caused non stop severe spasms in legs, back, neck, arms and forehead as well as 10+ pain and headaches. Acupuncture has freed the left side partially but right still paralyzed leaving me bedridden with a large L5/S1 'cyst'"

**********

No comments:

Post a Comment