Sunday, September 6, 2009

Anna needs help

Anna Wright wrote in:

"I've been battling non-stop burning, stabbing, shooting pain in my lower spine since March of 2009. I had to go in for a spinal tap on 3/21/09 because the doctors found abnormal white matter on the right side of my brain. They thought I had MS or LUPUS, which it turns out I don't have either.

Since the spinal tap I have been going through non stop intense burning, stabbing, shooting pain in my spine and it shoots down in my legs. I can't sit for a very long time, it's very tender and its worse to sit. I have seen several acupuncturists, chiropractors, neurologists. I have been doing my own research and believe I have this disease.

I would love to know what is my next step. please help me..."

Ann's email address is: foxiemiss_82@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment