Thursday, December 3, 2009

Update from Tennessee patient on Kovacik Protocol

Pasting in email received from Connie in Tennessee. This was sent on Dec. 2, 2009 and just picked up by Karen Kovacik, today, Dec. 3, 2009:

Connie sent you a message.

Subject: latest treatment

"Hi! Karen - Just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that the Vit. C - Mag - GSH treatment that I got on Mon. pm was the best treatment yet - relief was almost immediate & it has continued thru today. I'll get the PK protocol tomorrow. Tell Dr. Holsworth that he's the greatest - you too, for allowing me to be included in the trial. I walked 3 miles today."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Connie--- We (my husband and I) are so curious about this treatment. Perhaps you could share more on your type of arachnoiditis? My husband suffers TERRIBLY--let's just say he/we have NO lives. Thank you.
    Wendy S.
    Freeport IL

    ReplyDelete