Sunday, October 4, 2009

Welcome Michael and Deb

Please welcome Michael Soares of Colorado. Michael's email address is scoares@yahoo.com. Michael would like to suggest a provider, Dr. Scott Hompland, DO, of Denver, Colorado for pain management.

Also welcome Deb of California. Her email is dophindeb@sbcglobal.net. Deb says:
"I am new to absorbing the reality of my arachnoiditis diagnosis, and my new doctor is avoiding giving me information. My entire lumbar spine is fused after 3 surgeries that started 7 years ago. My challenge is trying to get my needs met with my "insurance coverage" with workman's comp. So, I'd appreciate any contact with someone experienced with work comp barriers. I was also just "awarded" Social Security Disability money that I'll be living on the rest of my life.....and it's not very much. I have no one to move in with, live alone in a big house on 14 acres, and am scared on so many levels."

From LWA: Please visit our members page and reach out to other members for more information. Also be sure to visit our Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment