Thursday, August 27, 2009

Welcome Patricia Uhl

Please welcome Patricia Uhl. Patricia lives in Pennsylvania and her email address is yuletide@echoes.net.

Patricia says:

"Please help me find help with this horrible disease. I live in North East, Pa. and there is really not one doctor here who understands this problem. I have other problems such as extreme scar tissue neuropathy. I need a doctor who understands and can treat this disease. I now have kidney stones and other painful issues.

Please help me make my way thru this awful situation. I have no life .....I can hardly leave my home. Thank you for any information you can provide. I have had this condition for 6 years.

Patty"

From LWA - Patty, please reach out to anyone on our members' page listing an email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment