Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Feeling Better

Hello LWA,

Challenges for us come in many forms. I have been pretty challenged lately. Busy battling an infection, and then another. Please accept my apologies for not being available. I am busy going through several hundred e-mails and blog posts. Its kind of like triage, trying to get to the urgent ones first. I will get to all of them.

I am impressed with Karen's work on keeping us posted on her treatments, and posting important news we all need to be made aware of.

This is YOUR blog. I would like to hear from anyone that has Cauda Equina Syndrome along with Adhesive Arachnoiditis. Like myself these folks have some special requirements as far a pain relief. So if you have these two diseases/disorders I would like to hear from you at jon.mchann@gmail.com

I also would like to hear from anyone who has run across data or articles linking together Arachnoiditis with M.S. or other Immune System related issues.

For those of you that are wondering from my pictures on the web page, I raise Alpacas and have had 2 boys and 1 girl added to the head count and moms and babies (crias) are all well. Thank you for your prayers during my illnesses. God bless us all as we try to live in his likeness while battling our diseases and disorders.

God Bless
Jon McHann

No comments:

Post a Comment