Saturday, February 7, 2009

Input from a Health Care Provider that Really CARES

Dear All,

This is a post from my heart to yours. If not for one of my very special health care provider's walk beside me during this journey and his faith in me, I would not be here today. Last night in my excitement getting ready to go to Mexico, I was moved to (yet, once more) thank him from the bottom of my heart. And I explained more of our experimental efforts that he has been aware of for a few months. NOW, I want to share with YOU an excerpt from his response back to me. My friend, Kai (health care professional), wrote to me:

"Keep sending me the research articles/journals, very interesting. It's hard to keep up with all the research studies and trying to figure out which ones are legit...time will tell. Kind of like Multiple Sclerosis or Autism; nobody knows the exact cause(s) or cure(s) but there are people who are symptom-free. 10 years from now we will all be saying, "duh, no kidding, that makes sense!" Just like Penicillin being a mold! Anyway, you need to take the credit for healing, we just made you a stronger foundation for your spine, spine surgeons are great "carpenters" but the central nervous system is a complicated system.

Your passion reminds of the late Christopher Reeves who was determined to find a cure for spinal re-generation. Positive energy can perform miracles! I wish I could inject your "positive energy" into some of my patients to get them off their butts and self pity [but that is another topic]. Anyway, all the best and enjoy Mexico."

Folks, I love you guys. Take heart, there IS help ..... with PASSION to STAND UP AND FIGHT we will win this battle. With OUR help, our health care providers will find answers but they need OUR help!!

I take all of you with me in my heart to Mexico! Karen Kovacik

No comments:

Post a Comment